Materialized view not refreshing

From: Chuck <chuckhNOSPAM_at_softhome.net>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 14:47:09 -0400

I have a fast refresh materialized view the stopped refreshing yesterday and I don't know why. The link works. I can execute the mview query just fine. When I run dbms_refresh.refresh('mview_name'), the procedure completes succesfully but the mview is not refreshed. Anyone know what's going on?

The only I way I can get it to refresh now is through the OEM console by manually running a complete refresh. Even then, the data gets refreshed but dba_mviews_analysis.last_refresh_date does not show the time of the complete refresh.

This mview is not refreshed by the dbms_job package. The refresh procedure is run through cron so it's not a dbms_job issue either. Received on Fri May 24 2002 - 13:47:09 CDT