Re: Newbie's Oracle 9i impression: it sucks

From: SQLJoe <sqljoe_at_aol.com>
Date: 22 May 2002 11:04:27 GMT

Nuno, it is funny how you keep replying to these threads when it is "officially" over. And it makes things downright hilarious when I attack only Oracle, but you attack ONLY me personally. You seem to take EVERYTHING I said personally, but if you think about it, it is an irrational reaction.

Lastly, you complain that I don't talk enough about technical details when ALL you do is personally attack me. Nice, please keep it up.

Jinsoo
MCDBA, MCSD, MCSE+I