Re: Oracle 9i DB Security Hole

From: Mike Jay <mikejay_at_mitre.org>
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 16:03:43 -0400

So a CSI is required to KNOW of such a product defect?

http://otn.oracle.com/deploy/security/alerts.htm

It's likely that those buying 9i would have MetaLink, but still...

http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/180147

Please understand, I am VERY grateful for the posts on this group!

OTN did not return an search results for outer or left join, or is there some dedicated search area on OTN that I missed by being daft?