ORACLE 8.1.7 How can I tell if InterMedia Text is installed?

From: grc <clift_at_mscd.edu>
Date: 15 May 2002 09:59:34 -0700

Dear Oracle gurus;

Is there a way to tell if interMedia is installed on an Oracle 8.1.7 server? I am trying to create an index of type ctxsys.context so I can use the powerful search engine in interMedia. The server returns an error, ‘indextype does not exist', which leads me to believe that interMedia is not installed. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Gary Received on Wed May 15 2002 - 11:59:34 CDT