Re: statistic flush

From: MK <imanoj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 14 May 2002 10:57:20 -0700

No need to flush out your sarcism in these terms. He merely said that it is doable. Not that you go ahead and do it. Knowledge is one thing and legality is another. I see no harm if any one has additional knowledge. He does not need to worry about lawyer nor about people who keeps intelligence at the bottom of their foot labelling an entire group of people ignoring their talent.