Re: Finding users who have dynamically set SORT_AREA_SIZE

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 14:40:11 +0100

It seems unlikely that you will be able
to get this unless Oracle supplies a
packaged interface.

I would assume that since the modified
sort_area_size is a session-related value then it would have to be in the UGA,
and therefore only visible to the current session.

Obviously you could do a use oradebug,
attach to another session and dump its
global_area, but I don't think that's what you would consider an appropriate solution.

--
Jonathan Lewis
http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk

Author of:

Next Seminar - Australia - July/August

Host to The Co-Operative Oracle Users' FAQ

<37fab3ab.0205070855.3ed63147_at_posting.google.com>...