Re: materialized views not exported

From: bonminh lam <hansmayer1962_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 8 May 2002 01:29:42 -0700

Thank you, Jonathan, for the reply. It is assuring, at least for me personally, to know that it is an Oracle bug and not something I missed in my procedure.

btw, I tried to search metalink but could not find something appropiate. But maybe I was using the wrong keyword "materialized view". Maybe I should have searched for "known bugs" :-/