Difference between 8.1.6 and 8.1.7

From: Richard John <database_at_dauphin.mwfree.net>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:15:54 +0100

Hi All,

I have been asked by my management team here to provide them with details of the differences between Oracle 8.1.6 and 8.1.7. Simple I thought, just go look it up on Oracle OTN. Unfortunately this has not proved to be the case, having just spent the last two hours searching through that and Google. Surely it cannot be that difficult.

Anyone got any URLs they can point me to?

Very much appreciated.

Rich Received on Wed May 08 2002 - 03:15:54 CDT