transportable ts, ora 600

From: m.mueller <m.mueller_at_snafu.de>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 20:31:10 +0200

Oracle Version: 8.1.7
OS: Linux RH 7.1

Hello all,
tried to create a transportable tablespace. According to the admin giude I first checked if the tablespace is self-contained via 'dbms_tts.transport_set_check('MM_DATA', TRUE);'. All went fine,
'transport_set_violations' was not populated, so I made the tablespace read
only.
From the console, I tried to export the tablespace:
'exp transport_tablespace=y tablespaces=MM_DATA triggers=n file=mm_data.dmp
log=mm_data.log',
provided username/passw.
The last message I got was:
'About to export transportable tablespace metadata...'

alert file: <snip>
Errors in file /ora01/admin/summer/udump/ora_1566.trc: ORA-00600: internal error code, arguments: [kkdlgon4],... </snip>

in the trace file: <snip>
...Current SQL statement for this session: BEGIN SYS.DBMS_PLUGTS.CHECKPLUGGABLE(:CONSTRAINTS, :TRIGGERS, :GRANTS); END; ----- PL/SQL Call Stack -----
  object line object
  handle number name
51e25008 1642 package body SYS.DBMS_PLUGTS... a few lines later:
----- Call Stack Trace -----

calling              call     entry                argument values in hex
location             type     point                (? means dubious value)
Cannot seek to string table section header in /lib/libm.so.6. ...</snip>

I'm aware that RH 7.1 is not certified (supported) by Oracle. Therefore I cannot contact Oracle Support. My question is: Has anybody encountered the same problem under a different platform?
Must I assume that it is related to this platform?

Thank's for any suggestion
...have a nice day
Manuela Mueller Received on Thu Aug 30 2001 - 13:31:10 CDT