Re: How i can manage data in Oracle enterprise end 8i client?

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 11:33:08 +0200

AAAARRRRRRRGGGH
Banging my head against a wall.
Oracle IFS is Oracle Internet File System and comes with the Enterprise Edition.

Did you *ever* read *any* Oracle documentation? Did you read the 'Getting Started' Manual?

You win the prize for the worst newbie in years. How do you expect to get help, if the only way to help you is either - find a means to take over that PC
- fly to Italy and resolve it on the spot (on your expenses of course)

Regards,

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA