Re: Is this a record !

From: George Barbour <gbarbour_at_csc.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 10:36:34 +0100

Talking about O9.0.1 did you notice the little sting in the tail in the SQL*Plus doc file?
I quote :-
 "The SQL*Plus for Windows graphical user interface (GUI) will be desupported in future releases of SQL*Plus. "

Interesting eh!
Almost seems to have been put there as an afterthought. The quote follows on with :-

"The browser-based iSQL*Plus interface will replace the SQL*Plus for Windows GUI.
The SQL*Plus for Windows command line (DOS) interface will continue to be supported."

Go for it DOS!
Pays to read the small print.

George Barbour.