How to recompile invalud INDEXTYPE and OPERATOR's

From: Ethan Post <Blah_at_Blah.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2001 02:42:04 GMT

Upgraded to 8.1.6.3 from 8.1.6 on one of my machines and a bunch of the packages and view were invalidated. Yes I ran catalog.sql and catproc.sql in the right order and as SYS. Ran into some problems due to a bug in the script that required changing a line for one package from CREATE to CREATE OR REPLACE. Now I am going through and compiling everything. I can seem to find any info on how to get rid of invalid operators and invalid indextypes. They are all related to Oracle Spatial and some other install options. The guy that installed selected every option available I think.

Thanks,
Ethan Post
http://www.geocities.com/epost1 Received on Fri Aug 17 2001 - 21:42:04 CDT