Strange problem with listener (version

From: Hans Biesenbeek <verzonnen_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:34:45 GMT

I have on solaris box running two instances.

The listener config file has only one instance defined in it, but lsnrctl status tels me its listening for both instances. Stopping and starting the listener a number of times has no effect.

However after I removed the log file, and restarted the listener it listend only for the one database. Looks like a undocumented feature to me, has anyone else have any experience with this or am I dreaming?

Thanx
Hans Biesenbeek Received on Thu Aug 16 2001 - 09:34:45 CDT