XML & HTML functionality of Oracle8i

From: Abhijit Bhattacharya <abhattacharya_at_ea.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:52:57 -0700

I am trying to explore HTML and XML functionalities of Oracle8i. My Oracle8i (8.1.6.3.0) database is running against Sun Solaris. I don't seem to find the packges like HTP , OWA and others. Do I need to have any other products installed ? Any help will be appreciated

Thanks
Abhijit Bhattacharya Received on Fri Aug 10 2001 - 14:52:57 CDT