Oracle Database Intermittently Shutd Down

From: Douglas Shand <douglas_shand_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: 5 Aug 2001 15:49:11 -0700

We are running a dual processor dell box with redhat 6.2 and Oracle for linux 8.1.7.

Our oracle processes get shut down in a random and intermittent way obviously making the DB unavailable. It appears to shutdown gracefully as it restarts OK.

We have the same set up on single CPU boxen and all is well.

Any ideas ? Received on Sun Aug 05 2001 - 17:49:11 CDT