To know the number of results returned just after query ??

From: Isma <Isma_at_iballo.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 15:42:24 +0200

Hi,

I use a JDBC driver. I want to know whether exists a command to know the results number just after the query.(i.e. lines)

[I know it exists getColumnCount() to know the number of columns return ..
int numcols = rsmd.getColumnCount();
]

stmt.execute(sql)
ResultSet rs = stmt.getResultSet();
ResultSetMetaData rsmd = rs.getMetaData();

What about getfetchSize() ??? it always return 10 whatever returned results. Received on Thu Aug 02 2001 - 08:42:24 CDT