Backup Plan Scheduler

From: JK Yao <jkyf0131_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 25 Jun 2001 20:11:26 -0700

dear all,

Our company is looking for online backup solution. Any recommendation? We are considering using Complete Backup Plan by cumulative export, incremental export and complete export. Do I have to do it by myself, or there is any application which can automatically do the backup after I set up the schedule? Any thought is welcome. thank a lot.

JK Yao,
Jr. Oracle DBA, ModusMedia International Inc. ICQ: 118658328 Received on Mon Jun 25 2001 - 22:11:26 CDT