error importing LOBS

From: Andre Doehn <a.doehn_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 18:40:08 +0200

hi list,
I got an oracle database which the writer of the app which uses Oracle put some CLOB's
in the system tablespace of the old system. I am trying to move to a new system (8.1.7 linux). I created a user u1 with a default tablespace sb1 and
temporary tablespace temp. The user u1 does not have resource role with unlimited system-tablespace
like the user on the old system. (has a quota on his own tablespace) All the tables are created in
sb1 during import session except the tables which have LOBs. I get a error message ORA-1950 no
privs on tablespace "system". The create of the LOB define system as the tablespace to use
(but should choose the default tablespace of the user u1 when i set the quota for u1 to zero)

Any way around this?

thanks
Andre Received on Sat Jun 16 2001 - 11:40:08 CDT