Please help on recovery Data from Oracle DB

From: Pearapon S. <pearapon_at_ksc.th.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 00:47:59 +0700

Hi All,

    I need help on recovery Data from Oracle DB. Recently,there are some problems with our Oracle DB. Whenever , we try to access or select data from one Table named: SCC0k21, Oracle reports "data blocked is corrupted". For example, when we used this statement:

" select sccname, scclastname from scc0k21 where sccrtcd = '1' and
  sccampr = '01005300' and sccknum >= '165257' and sccknum <= '165356' "

There is Oracle error:

"ORA-01578: oracle data block corrupted (file # 44, block # 403796)
  ORA-01110: data file 44: '/usr10/sc41/dbs/sc41tscc02.dbf' "

It seems that we have got there same error even if we changed the range of sccknum.
However, we can select each record for each "sccknum". The fields: sccrtcd, sccampr and sccknum are indexed keys.

We also try to create new Table based on the data of this table by using:

"Create table new0k21 tablespace newtbs as select * from scc0k21"

However, there is still this kind of "data block corrupted" ,but on different locations

We use:

Cloud you please help us ? It is very important for us to recover this Data and make this DB work as normal as soon as possible. Thank you very much in advance. Your help are very much appreciated. Please....

Best Regards,
Pearapon S.
pearapon_at_ksc.th.com Received on Tue Jun 05 2001 - 12:47:59 CDT