Re: newbie question

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Wed, 02 May 2001 14:31:55 -0500

They are installed if you chose Database Administration Utilities...

The Oracle names are SQLPlus Worksheet and DBA Studio

The are in the bin directory of your Oracle_Home, BUT - they are java-based and are not 'runnable' - the shortcut created for them references a batch file called oemapp.bat and adds the particular tool name after that...check your 'installed products' list using the Universal Installer to see if you have them installed, and, if not, install them..

hth,