Selecting in a stored proc

From: Pat <p_boucher_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 11:53:12 -0400

Hi all.

We are in the process of migrating a databse from SQL Server to Oracle. I have some SQL server Stored procs that only make a select, i.e that acts like a parametered view. So they are able to do like: SELECT *
FROM StoredProc (Emp IN NUMBER, ...)

The stored proc filters the record on the parameters passed to it.

Can we do the same in Oracle? I looked on the web and saw how to base a block on a stored proc. The problem is that our application is in Access 2000. So we probably want to base a form on an attached stored proc.

Thanks for any advices.

Patrick Boucher. Received on Tue May 01 2001 - 10:53:12 CDT