Re: End-of-file on communication channel...

From: <sigdock_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/27

If you are using a databaselink and one of the databases is not available or is being stopped during the process you can also get a 3113-error. 3113 means that the connection with the database was lost. This can be caused by network-, server, or databaseproblems.

h.t.h.

BertJan Meinders
Oracle DBA
ASR-ICT In article <8j8nl2$4o8$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>,   Luis_Nobre <lnobre_at_tse.gov.br> wrote:
> Hi!
> First of all, I'd like to say that I'm happy to have the chance to get
> in touch with such skilled dba professionals like you guys.
> Well, does anybody know if there is any reason for the error 3113
 other
> than network problems? Joining two tables using a database link, for
> example?
> I'd appreciate any help. Thanks!
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Jun 27 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT