Re: WebDB Documentation

From: Luggy <dave_at_oracle-consultant.co.uk>
Date: 2000/06/21

...And WebDB Bible has an associated web site with a limited number of resources on it (www.webdb-bible.com).

Also, Metalink 2.0 has some WebDB articles on it. Just click the "Technical Libraries" button when you log in, and then click the WebDB hyperlink. There are a few ways to get to Metalink, one of which is via: http://www.oracle.com/support/elec_sup/ml_login.html (also has a link for registration).

Good luck with WebDB. It is not a product that Oracle Support know much about, and the documentation is somewhat less than comprehensive.

Dave.

--
Any opinions expressed in the above posting are entirely factual and obj
Please do not argue with me, as my Dad is bigger than your Dad.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.