Re: polling, triggers, java, Oracle, C++

From: Andreas Rothenwaender <Andreas.Rothenwaender_at_safe.at>
Date: 2000/06/20

Oops, that was very friendly!

Sorry, that I have to say this, despite your answer is correct it still lacks of manners and it is beneath contempt.
It would not hurt do write "Sorry, but fact is ..." It's the same amount of letters but shows alot more respect of your neighbour.

Unawarenes is no sin, but rudity is!

Andy

Sybrand Bakker schrieb in Nachricht <961435360.28388.2.pluto.d4ee154e_at_news.demon.nl>...