Re: You're all geeks...

From: Richard <roxl_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: 2000/06/18

DNP <High.Flight_at_btinternet.com> wrote in message news:393CA09F.247C_at_btinternet.com...
> How's winter down in Australia anyway?
>
> Nice and sunny up here in the Northern (read Civilised) Hemisphere.

(Dunno what to make of this thread !!)

It's not that bad here, though it's not exactuly warm either by my definition. Not in Melbourne anyhow. In absolute terms, it's been 15degCelcius and sunny today (details are at www.bom.gov.au). Was about to go for walk actually, before I got sidetracked by mail...

Guess that makes me a geek eh.

Cheers all

/Richard/ Received on Sun Jun 18 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT