OAS 4.0.7.1 Listener Creation

From: Don Miller <dmiller_at_nsf.org>
Date: 2000/06/15

I am running OAS 4.0.7.1 with an Oracle 8.1.5 database. I am trying to install the PL/SQL toolkit using Doc ID: Note:102326.1. An early step asks to install a new listener; however, when I try to create a listener I get an error that the listener will not start. When I try to start the listener, I get an error because the service is not available. When creating additional listeners, why does OAS 4.0.7.1 not create the service?

Don Miller
dmiller_at_nsf.org Received on Thu Jun 15 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT