Re: Pro*C

From: Seong <hkseong_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2000/06/14

Hi,

Thanks a lot. That works for the C demo program, eg. sample*.pc, however, I am still not able to compile C++ demo program, eg. cppdemo*.pc. Is it that the OPTION setting in proc for compiling C++ and C should be different? If so, what's the necessary OPTION setting.

Reading the Pro*C/C++ Precompiler Programmer's Guide, provided by Oracle, "PARSE option must be either NONE or PARTIAL". Anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks,
Kok Seong