Oracle 8.1.6 LDAP server? (was Re:Oracle 8i Release 2 on HP-UX?)

From: <moody1973_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/06/09

Richard and holmesb,

thanks for the input. Very much appreciated.

Has either one of you (or anyone else for that matter) used the Internet Directory (LDAP server) portion of 8.1.6? I intend to use that as the LDAP server for an iPlanet (nee Netscape) Enterprise Server installation soon and was wondering if there are any insights or experiences you'd care to share with me before I set off on this thing.

Again, much thanks. :)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Jun 09 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT