can't drop rbs tablespace ...

From: lym9597 <lym9597_at_ms51.hinet.net>
Date: 2000/06/04

Hi:
I have one RBS tablespace which 4 rollback segments reside on.But one of rollback segments need to recovery by viewing v$rollstat. So happen error message like "datafile can't read ..." when using v$segments. and ..
don't know how to solve the problem.
My some tries are the following,
1.remove wrong rollback segment from init parameter file and start again. 2. recover datafile or RBS tablespace
Finally , the result were all the same,that's no work.still happened "can't read datafile ..." when viewing v$segments. So i decide to change RBS tablespace to another RBS2 tablespace. The steps are following ,
1.drop all rollback segments (except wrong rollback segment,because it don't work)

2.create another tablespace RBS2
3.create rollback segment on RBS2
4.recreate controlfile to remove all datafile using by RBS tablespace.
5.start DB again

when finished above steps.I've removed RBS tablespace from controlfile.But still existed in Data Dictionary.So you can see some filename like "MISSING00nn ".
It's always successful to use command "drop tablespace" to drop it.But this time it don't work.Is RBS special case ????? I don't know why ?
So I couldn't use v$segments or some view , data dictionary ... help me please.Thanks! Received on Sun Jun 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT