Q: how to alter table modify column default ?

From: <tedchyn_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2000/06/01

Sir,
I have a table with column col_x null default 'M'. How do I alter table modify column default ... so col_x becomes null with no default value ?
After executing alter table modify column null or '', default_data in user_tab_columns show 'null'(string) or '' respectively instead of null.

thanks in advacne.
ted chyn

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Jun 01 2000 - 00:00:00 CDT