Recommendation for 8i book

From: ole c meldahl <meldahl_at_pvv.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:37:21 +0100

Hi

I know 7.3 and Java pretty well and I'm looking for the authorative "upgrade"-text that will teach me all I need to know and more about the new possibilities in Oracle 8i. Preferably a real hands-on tutorial covering most new aspects.

Any suggestions?

ole c Received on Fri Jan 28 2000 - 09:37:21 CST