Re: how to make redologs and RBSes on raw volumes?

From: John Woods <jwoods_at_usa.capgemini.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2000 21:24:13 -0600

The raw device concept and implementation is the same for datafiles, redo log files, and control files

You probably don't want a 2GB redo log group (or maybe you do...). If your system administrator allows it, you might consider 50M slices solely for redo log groups.

Be careful with control files. leave quite a bit of room for safety...