Re: SQL*Loader and Mutating Table

From: Sybrand Bakker <postmaster_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 23:27:22 +0100

The uet$ table is provided by Oracle. The trigger EVT.CG$AIS_LTRK_APPLICATIONS is reading from this table, while this table is being updated. The table uet$, which contains the used extents is transparently updated by Oracle. IMO, an application program should NEVER refer to it. Post the source of the abovementioned trigger and we will see whether we can do anything about it.

Hth,

--
Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA