Re: database link & integrity

From: Andreas Michler <Andreas.Michler_at_adicom.de>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 08:08:10 +0100

Yes !!!!
You must generate Database links from one database to another. Then you must generate triggers on the table with the "FK" which checks the data in the other database.
On the table with pk you must generate a trigger which delete the records on the other database (on delete cascade).

--

ADICOM Informatik GmbH
Andreas Michler