Oracle8i with Corba question

From: Lane <laneshen_at_direct.ca>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:17:02 -0800

With Oracle8i, we can implement Corba services within Oracle database. Client can call such service by establishing a session with Oracle server. Now we have Corba services running on Unix (outside oracle database). We want to use Java stored procedure to call such services within Oracle database. Can we do it? How to do it?

Thanks
Lane Received on Tue Jan 11 2000 - 01:17:02 CST