Snapshot refresh interval

From: <dcody_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 07:54:41 GMT

A week or so ago, I successfully created several read-only snapshots, and thought I had set the timer interval to 5 minutes. Obviously, I was wrong, because although the snapshots are live, the database links are live, the only way I can get a refresh now is to command it manually.

Funny thing is that on the day they were created, the five minute interval worked properly.

Can anyone help with setting automatic snapshot refresh? Perhaps the syntax of the interval is what's got me?

Remember, these WERE refreshing automatically for about 24 hours, then the dates went way off for "NExt Refresh"

TIA
Dave

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Nov 30 1999 - 01:54:41 CST