Import problem

From: Rob van der Leer <lnmsoft_at_lnm.nl>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 12:30:48 +0100

Hello,

I've received a dump file which was made with Oracle 7.3.4.

I want to import that file into Oracle 8.0.5.

When I try to import, an error occurs.

That error says that the header in the dmp file is incorrect (IMP-00010: not a valid importfile. Verification of header failed).

I tried to import it into 7.3.3., but the same problem occurs.

Is it possible to import from other versions than the one that you are running?

TIA Rob van der Leer
rleer_at_lnm.nl Received on Fri Nov 26 1999 - 05:30:48 CST