Re: SQL*Forms 2.3 conversion/V2 triggers in Oracle Forms

From: Andrew Kot <_at_labyrinth.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 19:52:13 +1100

The conversion can be done in the following steps: 1) run Oracle utility iac30, to convert Forms 2.3 to Forms 3.0 2) use Logical2*3 Convertor program from Australian company LogicalTech (http://www.logicaltech.com.au/lt/products.html), to convert triggers steps v2 to Pl/SQL v3, and finally
3) use SierraAtlantic product FormsGenie to migrate to Froms 4.5/5.0

LogicalTech is an Australian company and they have their own methodology for the above conversions. The Logical2*3 convertor is a proprietory software.

I hope it can help you

Andrew Kot
akot_at_oz.quest.com