Re: How to find the size of a table?

From: Joerg Lanzinger <joerg_at_lanzinger.de>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 09:42:00 +0100

Hello David,

there is a package calls dbms_space (or something like that) that contains a procedure to calculate the physical storage needs of DB objects (table, indexes, ...). The results are pretty correct as far as I can judge (We did some research in that area).
For single rows use the VSIZE operator, but I think someone else already suggested that.

HTH
  Jörg