Re: Temp table space?

From: Dave <none_at_nowhere.nothere.oops>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 20:39:31 -0000

Thanks for the advice. I will point out that I am a complete novice to Oracle.
I have no idea how to setup a partition view. I am in the learning process at the mo.... Mostly experimenting. Could you explain why it's better to have smaller partitioned objects rather than large ones?
I will point out that space is not a problem but speed would be nice.