schema privileges?

From: Verna Legaspi <verna.legaspi_at_attws.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 18:34:19 -0800

Hello all,

We're playing with WebDB and would like to have a schema that owns all the components we create. What privileges would I need to grant users to be able to create objects in this "webdb_public" schema?

And what's the SQL for it? Is it correct that SQL such as: GRANT CREATE TABLE TO webdb_public

would only grant it to the user webdb_public? What if I want to grant CREATE TABLE (and many other privs) on the webdb_public schema to several users?

TIA,
Verna Received on Tue Nov 09 1999 - 20:34:19 CST