Oracle 8i on CD for Linux?

From: Greg Copeland <gtcopeland_at_EarthLink.Net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 18:51:01 +0000

I know that you used to be able to get Oracle on CD for Linux (developer use) for basically, the price of media and shipping. Does Oracle still offer this? I have set a side a a couple of gig for Oracle 8i and would like to install it, but since I'm a modem user, I'd prefer not to have to FTP it. I did some checking, and have only been able to find their subscription service which costs $200 bucks or something like that. I'd much prefer the $15 (or whatever) a CD deal.

Thanks,

        Greg Received on Tue Nov 09 1999 - 12:51:01 CST