Oracle not Available ??? NT canīt start services ???? what the hell is ???

From: Victor Fariņa Infante <comasis-consultores_at_igatel.net>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1999 17:12:09 +0100

Hi :

    I Install an Oracle 8.0.5 under NT and administer a database well , but
when I restart my Computer i obtain 01034: Oracle not available and Services are running and
on install Automatic , if I stop services manually and start it again the services ALL goes Well .
But i need automatization.... the NT must start services by itself .... The services i start simply are:

        OracleServiceSID
        OracleStartSID

Where are the problem ???? Oracle ??? Or Windows NT How can i fix it ??

Thanks

Victor Fariņa Infante
comasis-consultores_at_igatel.net Received on Tue Nov 09 1999 - 10:12:09 CST