ORA-600 [KCBBFLO_1][1][7] CRASHED INSTANCE

From: SANJEEV PARIKH <SANJEEV_PARIKH_at_dixions.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 12:32:47 -0000

We are running an oracle 805 instance under digital unix 4e. A few weeks ago one of our instance was crashing once a day producing the above ora 600 error message.
Oracle classed this as an intermittent bug with no work around which is due to be fixed in 805.3.

We verified all our datafiles and even dumped the database but no curruption was identified.
Eventually we built a second instance and export/imported the data and the problems has not appeared again.

As anyone else experience this error message and or know of symtoms that would cause this to occure.

Sanj

sparik_at_acxiom.co.uk Received on Tue Nov 09 1999 - 06:32:47 CST