Re: Importing without using Rollback segment ?

From: Thomas Pall <tpall_at_bga.com>
Date: 31 Oct 98 20:37:15 GMT

Can't do this. You CAN, however, specify commit=y. Also, you can use the same rollback tablespace. Create a large rollback segment, put the smaller ones offline. When done exporting, take the large one offline, put the smaller ones back on line.

Nicolas =?iso-8859-1?Q?B=E9gat?= (Nicolas.Begat_at_NetValley.fr) wrote:

: Hi,

: I would like to import some tables from a dump file WITHOUT using
: rollback segment (A problem of space as you would guess) and have no
: idea how to (In fact I don't think that it is possible).

: Does anyone know how to do that ?

: Thanks in advance,

: Nicolas.