Re: listener problem

From: <mjain_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 02:46:59 GMT

Your second question about the warning is answered here.

Error accessing PRODUCT_USER_PROFILE
Warning: Product user profile information not loaded! You may need to run PUPBLD.SQL as SYSTEM

To correct above warning message I suggest the following:- 1. Find out the Oracle ready made script called PUPBLD.SQL

   in one of the directories below your ORACLE_HOME on your    database server machine. You can use NT Find utility. 2. Connect to the database as SYSTEM user using SQLPLUS ( You

   can use PLUS80W.exe, which you said is working in your case ). 3. Run the script file PUPBLD.SQL as follows:-

Prompt-SQL> @<directory-containing-pupbbld>\pupbld.sql

Specify proper directory where you found pupbld.sql using NT Find utility.

The above command will run the script for you,

4. Exit and reconnect to Oracle then you will see the warning is

   gone for future connections.

Hope this helps,

Manoj Jain
Oracle Certified Professional - OCP DBA Chauncey Certified Oracle7 DBA

In article <3638AEE7.8C66A46D_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>,