Oracle 7 and RAID 5

From: Merlin Team <merlin_team_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 12:58:08 -0000

Hi,

I am currently considering installing Oracle 7 under Windows NT 4 Server. The server is configured using RAID 5, can anybody provide information about the installation of Oracle in such an environment.

I am not sure whether the RAID is hardware or software controlled, so any information in the advantages/disadvantages of either approach would be most welcome.

Thanks

Paul
merlin_team_at_hotmail.com Received on Thu Oct 29 1998 - 06:58:08 CST