Could anyone help me with creating of snapshot group?

From: Alex Batchinski <filmscan_at_technologist.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 13:09:19 +0300

Hi!

I'm trying to setup a replication environment on Oracle 8.0.4 for Windows NT using Replication Manager. I identified a Master site, created a Master Group, then created a Snapshot Site. But after Replication Manager issued these

    begin

s_repcat.create_snapshot_repgroup(

'Replicated_object_group',
'Master_site',
'Propagation_mode');

    end;

I get errors:

    ORA-04052: error occured when looking up remote object SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_UTL2_at_master_site.world
    ORA-04029: error ORA-904 occured when querying ORA_KGLR7_DEPENDENCIES_at_master_site.world
    ORA-00604: error occured at recursive SQL level 2
    ORA-00904: invalid column name
    ORA-06512: at "SYS.DBMS_REPCAT_SNA_UTIL", line ...
    ORA-06512: at "..." and so on

What's the cause of that happened?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thanks. Received on Thu Oct 29 1998 - 04:09:19 CST