DBA Interview questions.

From: Lloyd Mangnall <lloydmangnall_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 14:18:38 -0800

Does anyone out there have a precompiled list of Oracle DBA interview questions? I need to interview tonight and I am too lazy to compile my own list in the short time frame. Any and all Oracle topics would be fabulous since this is for a high level consultant position possessing very broad skills. Please e-mail anything you might have ASAP.

Thanks
lloydmangnall_at_yahoo.com Received on Mon Oct 26 1998 - 16:18:38 CST