Re: Bug in V$SQl view?

From: Reid Lai <reidlai_at_hk.super.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 12:18:52 +0800

Same as Satar commented. V$SQLAREA is a dynamic performance view for memory statistics of SQL statements which remain in shared pool currently. On the other hand,
entries of V$SQL like something called history log which records SQL statements parsed by Oracle and other information about the SQL statement.

--
Best Regards,

Reid Lai <reidlai_at_hk.super.net>
Certified Oracle 7 DBA (OCP)

The above opinions are mine and do not represent any official standpoints of my employer Received on Fri Oct 23 1998 - 23:18:52 CDT